Didnt really know what to put for a title so I just randomly put what ever came into my head...
Today I'll be writing about non other than my self and what I've been planning to do...
Well, looking for a job isn't going as well as I was hopping to seeing as every where I apply sends back "You need to have previous experience to work here" I ask my self "If no one is willing to accept some one with no exp how the hell are workers like me supposed to gain this needed experience?" So yeah I'm still trying hard to find a job so I can move to Swindon soon.
And for some reason lately I've been feeling rather off with my girlfriend, I have no idea why and its very upsetting for me as I don't want another Marie kinda thing like feeling trapped. It's true that you only love once and I'm almost certain what me and Raine have is love but then I question it when she was to be married this year with one of her ex's its not that I think she would cheat on me. I just feel that she wants me around to be nice to her and be more of a friend than any thing else. I am a complete mess once more and I'm really tired of having to pick my self up all over again even with a partner.
I just wish she'd be there for me a little when I need support like I do for her ya'know? Either way I feel very alone and unwanted even as I am in this relationship. Some times during a phone call she'l say "I do love you ya'know?" and that always hits it home that maybe she really does love me. But then I dono... I am so mixed up and unconfident in any thing and any one.
Well thats another random look into my rather lame life so yea...
Monday, 17 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment