Heyo every one! Not such an emo post today! xD
Today I will be writing than no other than my legendary new boss called Mr.Sing he's legendary and is a genuine kinda guy he gave us coke and burger king I was like no waiz! Nom nom nom <3~
Had to sort out the shop floor today, took ages seeing as the place was a horrible mess pile so we cleaned it up and I had to do alot of the high up work seeing as every one at work is short! xD
Well, other than that I requested more hours at the shop hopefully I'll pull an extra 10 hours meaning I'll bring in a nice 440 a month with out over time so yea that should be all good and stuffs. I dont think I should take more hours than that untill I get used to working again.
This has been another possibly insightful look into my life! Lol ¬.¬
Till next tiems! BAII!
Sunday, 13 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment