Wednesday, 28 November 2007

Akantor the last wyvern

Formally known as Akamu or Bastidon this creature ended up being called Akantor for the Europian version of MH2. This creature was allegedly able to kill a player in one hit which turned out to be a whole lot of rubbish it DOES have such a move but its far too slow and leaving him very vulnerable to attacks while shooting his wind like breath of epic fail. The first few attempts with my good friend Dingo left us stumped on how to fell such a power house leaving us with only a hunger of want and revenge. Eventually with a little trial and error (and a whole lot of armour change and skill jewels) we managed to kick his ass and send him packing to hell.

Then today as I was chilling at a friends house I decided to do something I would not regret. With a little preparation and a whole lot of courage I decided to take on the Akantor my self and royally ended its horrible life. Breaking both its tusks and chopping its tail from its body it fell to the floor exhausted and defeated. I stood in triumph and a little shocked to have archived such a feat. I left for home once more and decided to hang my armor and swords up for a while. Its good to feel safe and for the rest of the hunters out there that still live in Pokke Village may their hunts go well and may they keep the town safe always and forever...

Any way real me post now once again I hope all is well with the few that read this and hope life is treating you well. Once again I am worried for my girlfriend as shes still not having a good go of things I hope she gets a new job soon as her currant one is really bringing her down, I worry that it's affecting me and her as a couple too she seems to have horrific mood swings. I also worry that I'm going to mess it all up some how and end up alone once more...

Any way phone call this Friday leaves me anxious and hopping for the best, I just dono what that is yet... till then this post is over...

Baiii ^_^

No comments: