Tuesday, 20 November 2007

This will be an epic post and by epic I mean...

HOLY FREAKIN FOOZAMABOOBS EPIC!

I dono what actually makes this post epic I guess its just me posting due to boredum, either way I have epic tales from the land of Monster Hunter 2 regarding the epic take down of a Rajang and our horrible defeat from the claws of a G rank Shen Gao Ren, he managed to break our defences and lay waste to the town unfortunatly we now have to help repair the whole thing which will cost us alot of time effort and money. In other news I have aquired many new rare items such as Rathalos and Rathian plates along with Rubys and such this will help my cause for finding new and exciting weapons and armour.

And now for the real me post

Hello every one hope all is well with you.

Recently things haven't been so good. I am confused on the front of my girlfriend and my self we were planning to move together some where in swindon but she came out with a I don't think you should move and basicly "I'm going to move in with one of my X's." Although I trust her I fear I may probably lose her at this point... So it's not going very well for me at all, I am un sure weither I will go to her for xmas because of this... My mind is clouded with doubt and upsetness.

I hope to find my self with my old job soon or I will probably be royaly fricked and have to find some way to make money or something I refuse to sign on at this stage in my life.

Welps, I hope something good happens to me soon, I'm starting to loose my will once more and it even lead to me selfharming once again! my poor arm will bleed and pain me once more probably over xmas, yay for long sleeve shirts and junks is all I can say.

Any way. Another fun filled post full of emo-y goodness.

Till next time viewers...

No comments: